Getting a T-Mobile Card
If you are a T-Mobile wireless customer and do not have a Social Security Number or do not want to share it, we allow you to scan another form of government documentation for registration.
When using an approved government document for registration:
- You must be a T-Mobile wireless customer
- You can only register without a Social Security Number once per valid T-Mobile phone number
- Some features such as remote check deposit and connecting your bank account will not be available
Using My T-Mobile Card
- Your name, address, and phone number
- Your prepaid card account number
- A description of the error or the transaction you are disputing. Explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error
- Your e-mail address
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
or fax-(623) 336-6699
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also file a dispute by calling (866) 306-9636
- Directly deposit your paycheck
- Select the card account you would like to deposit your paycheck to and print your personalized direct deposit form.
- Sign the form and bring it to your employer’s payroll department.
- Tell them how much money you’d like to add to your card account. You may add part or all of your paycheck (1% to 100%).
- Directly deposit your Government benefits check
- Select the card account you would like to deposit your benefits check to and select the type of benefit you receive.
- Review that your information is correct, read the Terms and Conditions and submit your enrollment to the U.S. Treasury.
Note: Tax refund direct deposits MUST be in the name of the cardholder in order to be accepted and posted to the T-Mobile Card Account.
Bank Account Transfer
You can connect to your U.S.-issued checking or savings account for one-time or recurring transfers of funds into your card account. You can connect your account using your bank login credentials or by setting up trial deposits. Click here to connect your bank account using one of these methods.
Bank transfer is not available if you registered without a Social Security number or Tax ID. You can still transfer money from your bank account by providing your T-Mobile Visa Prepaid Card account and routing numbers to your bank and setting up a funds transfer. Click here to obtain your account and routing information or call customer service for help registering again using your Social Security Number or Tax ID at (866) 306-9636.
- Submitted - Your enrollment request has been submitted but has not yet been sent to the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Submissions are sent to the U.S. Department of the Treasury once a day.
- Submission Pending - Your enrollment has been created but will not be submitted to the U.S. Department of the Treasury unless it is resubmitted or you contact Customer service.
- Processing - Your submitted enrollment has been sent to the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Enrolled - Your enrollment was successfully accepted and a payment will be made to your T-Mobile Card Account.
- Contact Customer Service - There was an issue processing your enrollment. Contact Customer Service toll free at (866) 306-9636.
- Purchase at participating retailers.Click here to find a Reloadit Pack retailer near you. A reload fee will be added to your purchase.
- Go to www.Reloadit.com or call 1 (888) 633-9434 to apply the funds to your card. You will need the 10-digit number located under the scratch-off on the back of the Reloadit Pack, and the amount will be loaded onto the Reloadit Pack (excluding the reload fee).
- The funds will be applied to your Card Account.
- Click here to find a Visa ReadyLink location near you.
- Go to any register and tell the clerk you would like to perform a Visa ReadyLink prepaid card load transaction.
- Swipe your T-Mobile Card and enter the amount you would like to load. The load fee varies by location.
- Give the cash to the clerk ($20 minimum and $950 maximum and a $4 purchase fee; amounts may vary by retail location). Your money will be available in your T-Mobile Card Account within 5 minutes.
- Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
- Complete the MoneyGram ExpressPayment® blue form.
- Use Receive Code 1207 and your card number as the account number.
- Load funds. A load fee of $3.95 will apply.
- Company Name: T-Mobile
- Receive Code: 1207
- Account Number: Your 16-digit card number
- City/State: Pleasanton, CA
Mobile Check Deposit
T-Mobile Wireless subscribers who provide their T-Mobile wireless number at registrationStandard
Purchase / Maintenance Fees
Retail Purchase Fee$4.00*
*Retail Purchase Fee refunded to Card Account for T-Mobile wireless subscribers upon registration$4.00
Monthly Maintenance Fee$0$5.00 / month
Waived for cardholders who load $500 or more on the Card during the preceding monthly billing cycle
Value Load/Reload Fees:
Retail$0 in T-Mobile stores;
$3.00 - $3.95 elsewhere (varies by retailer). Fee is refunded for reloads of $300 or more$3.00 - $3.95 (varies by retailer)
Fee is refunded for reloads of $300 or more
Direct DepositNo charge
Visa ReadyLinkVaries by retailer
POS PIN TransactionNo charge
POS Signature TransactionNo charge
Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee$0 at in-network ATMs nationwide
$2.00 at out of network ATMs
(see explanation below)
Domestic ATM Balance Inquiry Fee$0per transaction
International ATM Withdrawal Fee$0$4.00 per transaction
International ATM Balance Inquiry Fee$0$1.00 per transaction.
Foreign Transaction Fee2.0% of the amount of the Foreign Transaction
Teller CashWithdrawal Fee $2.00 per transaction
Card to Card TransactionNo charge
Customer ServiceNo charge
Reissue CardNo charge
Lost/Stolen Replacement Card$0$6.00 per request.
Secondary Card Issuance Fee$0$5.00 per request.
Express Card Shipping Fee$25.00 per request
Check Request Fee$0$5.95 per request
(charged if your Card Account is closed and a check is issued for the remaining balance).
Bill Payment Fee – Electronic/Paper CheckNo charge
Bill Payment Fee – Expedited$10.00 per transaction
Fee for Written Account History$3.00 per request
- Set up a payee. You will need the payee's name and address and the payee account number if you have one.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and the date you want payment sent. The screen will populate the first available date the payment can be received. If expedited payment is available, you can select it by checking the box. (There is a Bill Payment Fee - Expedited of $10)per transaction. We strongly recommend you schedule your payment at least five (5) days before the payment due date to make sure the payment reaches your payee in time.
**Standard text messaging fees may apply from your wireless service provider.
You can choose any of the following alerts:
- Daily balance alert
- Weekly balance alert
- Transaction alerts – approved or declined transactions, loads, bill payments, etc.
- Service alerts – password changes, PIN changes, etc.
*Note: If you choose to receive text messages, standard text messaging rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Both the primary T-Mobile Card and the secondary T-Mobile Card will share the same card account funds. The name of your family member or friend will be embossed on the additional T-Mobile Card. Each card will have its own unique 16-digit card number, but both cards will have access to the same available funds.
A secondary cardholder can only spend with their Card. They cannot withdraw from an ATM, use the Bill Payment feature, or reload the card as can the primary cardholder.
Note: The primary cardholder is liable for all transactions made with both Cards. The primary cardholder must notify T-Mobile to revoke permission of any person previously authorized to use the card. Primary cardholders are responsible for all transactions and fees incurred by them or any authorized users. In the event a secondary user's privileges are revoked, T-Mobile may choose to reissue the primary card with a new number. The primary cardholder is wholly responsible for the use of each card according to the terms of the Cardholder Agreement.
*The Visa Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.